How do I configure keyword monitoring?
Keyword monitoring is available for customers who activated a critical domain pack for their domain name.
Configuring keyword monitoring is simple. Follow these instructions:
- Log in to our control panels.
- Go to " My domains".
- Select "Extra".
- Next to the website monitoring function, change the switch to "On".
- Enter the correct information in the following fields:
- URL to check: enter the website that needs to be checked.
- Keyword: enter a word or sentence by which the page should be checked. If the word or sentence is found, the page loaded correctly.
- E-mail address: enter the person's e-mailaddress whom should be notified when the website is inaccesable.
- Click "Save" to confirm.
After configuring keyword monitoring, a report will be made by one of our team members. The amount of reports we are able to make each day are limited. Therefore, it may take 10 days before receiving the first report.